BITSAT 2015 Results:
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts the “Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Admission Test” (BITSAT). The BITSAT is an entrance examination which is conducted by the Birla Institute for the purpose of admitting candidates and student to the various undergraduate engineering courses and programs namely:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Dubai & Hyderabad only)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
BITSAT 2015 Exams:
The Birla Institute conducts the BITSAT engineering entrance examination every year in the month of May and even the upcoming BITSAT 2015 entrance examinations have been scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2015.
The exact and precise dates for the BITSAT 2015 have already been declared by the Birla University on its official website. The BITSAT 2015 entrance examinations will be scheduled from the 14th May to the 29th May 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Results:
Online BITSAT 2015 Test Results:
- All those Candidates & Students who have appeared for the Online test, are required to note that the Online BITSAT 2015 Results test will be declared immediately after the completion of the Online Test examination.
- The Online BITSAT 2015 Results Score Card shall be made available to every candidate & student who have appeared for the test. The Score Card shall contain the particulars of the test namely: the total number of questions asked; the total number of both “Correct & Incorrect Answers” answered by the Candidate Etc.
- The Candidates will be able to check their Score card report and avail a print out after the test is complete. All the Candidates & Students are advised to retain these Score Card till the conclusion of the admission procedure.
- All the Candidates will be able to access their BITSAT 2015 Results by entering their BITSAT 2015 Registration No and password, which is available on the BITSAT 2015 Admit card / hall ticket.
- In the event of a tie up between 2 competing candidates the authority shall decide upon the inter-se merit of the students, which is the Scores obtained by them in the 10+2 HSC Board examinations.
The above article was written for the BITSAT 2015 Results, stay tuned for more news and updates on the BITSAT 2015 Results