BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The following is the eligibility criteria, which is required to be adhered and complied by all those Candidates/ Aspirants who are intending to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations:
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to have passed out and qualify their 10+2 HSC Board examinations from any Recognized Education Board in India.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants must have secured and scored at least 75% aggregate marks in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics
- Apart from the above mentioned requirement all the Candidates should secure and score at least 60% in every subject individually
- The above mentioned board examinations should comprise of subjects namely English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology mandatorily.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants are required to be quiet proficient with English Language
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who have passed out their 10+2 HSC Board Examination before the Academic year 2013 are not eligible to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations
- All the Candidates who are appearing for the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any equivalent examinations are also eligible to apply for the Upcoming BITSAT 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations.
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who have attempted more than one times for their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any other equivalent examinations from any other Recognized Education Board in India, then in such circumstances their latest examination reports and performance will be considered for the purpose of determining their eligibility criteria
- All those Students who are presently studying at any of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Campuses are not eligible to apply for the BITSAT 2015 Engineering Entrance Examinations.
BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria for the Toppers of the Board Examinations:
The following is the eligibility criteria, which has been stipulated for all the Candidates/Aspirants who have topped the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations, in their respective States:
- All those Students who have obtained and Secured 1st ranks in their respective States or the Central Board Exams, will be given direct entry to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, notwithstanding their BITSAT 2015 Scores.
- For this above mentioned purpose of the admissions to the BITS, the aggregate marks scored and obtained by the Candidates, namely in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be considered.
- All these potential Candidates & Students will be required to produce and present their Original Examination Mark sheets and Certificates.