BITSAT 2015 Courses:
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science is an educational institute which offers undergraduate engineering courses and programs. The Birla institute is situated at 4 places namely: Goa, Hyderabad, Pilani & Dubai.
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science was actually founded in the year 1943 by Ganshyam Das Birla, at this time of its establishment it was just an educational trust, established with the motive and vision of providing quality education.
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, which is in its present structure, was established in the year 1964, and it was only during this year that it was accorded a “Deemed University” Status” under the “University Grants Commission” (UGC) Act 1956.
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts the “Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Admission Test” (BITSAT). The BITSAT is an entrance examination which is conducted by the Birla Institute for the purpose of admitting candidates and student to the various undergraduate engineering courses and programs which are mentioned below:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Dubai & Hyderabad only)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
The following given below is the eligibility criteria for appearing the BITSAT 2015 engineering entrance examinations. All those candidates & students intending to appear for the upcoming BITSAT 2015 Examinations are required to abide and adhere to the following mentioned below:
- All candidates should have passed out their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations or any other equivalent examination, which should be recognized from any Recognized Education Board in India.
- The above examination should have been passed with at least 75% aggregate & 60% individually in subjects namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Also all candidates & students who are presently appearing in their 10+2 HSC Board Examinations are eligible to appear for the Upcoming BITSAT 2015 entrance examinations.
- All the Candidates are expected to be proficient in the English Language.
- All those candidates who have passed out their 10+2 Board Examinations before the year 2012 are not eligible to apply for BITSAT 2015.