Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani was founded in year 1929 by Mr. Ghanshyam Das Birla. BITS is an all India institute for higher studies. The prime purpose of the institute is to guide young men and women who are enthusiastic enough to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information.
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani announces for admission to B.Pharm (Hons) for the academic year 2015. since through this article, we shall highlight few important aspects on BITS Pilani B.Pharm (Hons) Admission 2015.
In that regard applications have been invited for BITS Pilani B.Pharm (Hons) Admission 2015 in Pilani as well as Hyderabad Campuses. The Department of Pharmacy in BITS Pilani is well established & placed in India as well as abroad. The B.Pharm Programme is said to be an amalgamation of foundation skills, pharmacy essentials, research work as well as management work. The Programme enables candidates to specialize in research, clinical pharmacy and entrepreneurship.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharm (Hons)
- Candidates must have passed 10+ 2 examinations from a recognized Central or State Board with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 12th. Candidates having PCM can also apply for the B.Pharm (Hons) Admission 2015
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics in 12th Class examinations.
- Along with that 60% marks in each of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics individually & equal proficiency in English.
- Candidates please note that the final admission to B.Pharm (Hons) Degree shall be made only on the candidate’s merit position & based on the Merit Score obtained in BITSAT 2015.
- Candidates kindly note that the last date to register for BITSAT 2015 through online application is 20th February 2015.
How to apply for BITS Pilani B.Pharm (Hons) Admission 2015?
Candidates carefully note down the application procedure for BITS Pilani B.Pharm (Hons) Admission 2015. Incomplete applications are prone to rejection by the authority. Follow some quick steps for easy registration.
- Candidates can log on to the official website of BITS i.e http://www.bitsadmission.com
- The application fees required to be paid for BITS entrance exam 2015 is Rs.2090 (Rs.1590/- for female candidates) There are various payment options available for the candidates to choose from at the BITS official website.
- Get to know more about BITS 2015 Entrance Examination as well as Best books for BITSAT 2015 preparation
- For more information contact :
Birla Institute of Technology & Science,
Please write down to us in case you come across any doubt or query. Good Luck :)!!