Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is located in Ranchi (Jharkhand). BIT is engaged in nurturing the minds of students through a rich heritage of academic excellence from last five decades. BIT was established in 1955 by visionary industrialist Mr. B.M. Birla. Every year the Institute takes up with the admission procedure in order to provide admissions to students across India.
BIT has announced to the eligible students a 2-year (4-semester) full time MBA (Masters of Business administration) program for session of 2015-16 at different campus of BIT situated at;
MBA (4-semester) program was launched in year 1980. The program prepares students with requisite skills to make successful careers as management professionals in competitive business environment. The course structure and contents are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing business environment.
Important dates for BIT Mesra MBA 2015
|Filling of Online Form begins||16 January 2015
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||27 February 2015|
|Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed forms|
along with Demand Draft at Mesra
|10 March 2015|
|Display of Campus-wise list of short-listed candidates for|
GD & PI on the Institute website / Notice Boards of
|20 March 2015
|Tentative dates for GD & PI (short-listed candidates)||6-10 April 2015
|Declaration of Provisional Selection List (First List)||13 April 2015
|Commencement of Classes at all Campuses||01 August 2015|
Note: All the dates mentioned above are tentative, and liable to be changed. Hence please check Institute website periodically – www.bitmesra.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for full time MBA program 2015
- Candidate must have appeared for CAT 2014 with minimum 40 marks (35 marks for SC/ST)
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent qualification of any of the University. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates that are appearing for their Bachelor’s program 2015 can also apply, provided they should have the above criteria for marks.
At the time of reporting for the ‘GD & PI’ such an candidate must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- By 30th June 2015, she/he will appear for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- She/He has obtained required marks or equivalent (as mentioned above), based on latest available grades / marks.
For more details you can also visit the official website of BIT – http://www.bitmesra.ac.in
For more updates on BIT Mesra MBA admissions 2015 keep reading www.careersamosa.com