Birla Institute of Management Technology also known as BIMTECH was established in the year 1988 under the reigns of Birla Academy of Art & Culture as well as supported by Birla Group of Companies Dr. Sarala Birla.
The College strives to provide a highly conducive academic session year after year. BIMTECH is known as one of the most exciting & enriching business schools within the country. The University has shown extraordinary growth in the last few years. The University holds the mission of disseminating knowledge in the global context. University sustains the values of sustainability & transparency as well as cultivates qualities such as innovation & entrepreneurship qualities.
The University offers a wide range of Programmes. They can be listed down as follows.
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (equvivalent to MBA)
- PGDM (International Business)
- PGDM (Insurance Business Management)
- PGDM (Retail Management)
- PGDM (Sustainable Development Practices)
The Management Faculty works rigorously towards providing ample of knowledge to each & every student.
BIMTECH has started its MBA admissions for the academic session 2015 for both the campuses at Greater Noida as well as Bhubaneshwar. It has also decided the criteria for selection of eligible candidates. The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their CAT score 2014. The last date of closing of the admission process is December 30, 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for admission in MBA 2015 Programme in BIMTECH
- Candidates willing to apply for admission in MBA 2015 in BIMTECH must secure minimum 50% marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final Year Graduation exam in summer 2015 can apply as well. Such candidates need to submit the Final Year Mark sheet of Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks on or before 31st October 2015.
- In order to apply for PGDM & PGDM (IB) an applicant must possess a valid CAT Score (i.e. score card of CAT 2014) or valid GMAT score.
- Also, candidates applying for PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM) are expected to produce their CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ percentile in a ratio of maximum 1:10 for a total number of seats in all the programmes.
- Availability of Seats at BIMTECH
- PGDM: 240 seats
- PGDM (IB): 60 seats
- PGDM (IBM): 60 seats
- PGDM (RM): 60 seats
How to apply for MBA 2015 admissions at BIMTECH
- Applicants can download the application form which is common for all the programmes from the University website http://bimtech.ac.in/
- Application form can be filled online using following payment methods.
a) Payment through scratch card: Scratch Card is available at the admission office & can be purchased there in by paying Rs.1500/- in cash (Office hours: Mon-Sat: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
b) Scratch Cards can be purchased from various centers of IMS, T.I.M.E & Bulls Eye across India.
c) Candidates are required to give the Scratch Card Pin number (16 digits) in the online application form.
d) Payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card.
Candidates can get the application form from HERE
The University has listed out the fee structure for the programme. Candidates can have a look at the same over HERE
Please visit the BIMTECH website for detailed news on BIMTECH announces MBA admissions for 2015