The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is responsible to conduct the All India Competitive Written Test i.e. Pre Ayurveda Test more popularly known as BHU PAT 2015. The purpose of conducting the entrance exam is to provide admission to eligible candidates to BAMS course, B.Pharm course & BNYS course. Total no. of available seats are 120. 30 seats each in B.Pharm & BNYS course & 60 seats in BAMs course. Candidates must note that the total no. of seats in BAMS course can be increased or decreased subject to approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Dept (Subject to availability of minimum 500 candidates)
It is now noted that the BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam shall be conducted on 6th July 2015. The entrance exam shall be carried out in centers like Varanasi, Delhi, Kolkatta, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates shall be selected only on the basis of their merit in BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam.
BHU PAT 2015 Selection Procedure
- Candidates shall be selected based on their performance i.e. based on the merit scores.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 50% for General category & 40% for OBC/SC/ST category.
- The selected candidates shall be required to appear before the Admission committee for counselling/ interview.
- The merit shall be judged on the basis of ranking i.e. the scores obtained in Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics as well as the date of birth of the candidate.
- Admit cards required for BHU PAT 2015
- Date of birth certificate
- High school certificate
- 10+2 Intermediate certificate
- Caste certificate
- OBC Category non creamy layer certificate
- Physically Challenged certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate