The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is responsible to conduct the All India Competitive Written Test i.e. Pre Ayurveda Test more popularly known as BHU PAT 2015. The purpose of conducting the entrance exam is to provide admission to eligible candidates to BAMS course, B.Pharm course & BNYS course. Total no. of available seats are 120. 30 seats each in B.Pharm & BNYS course & 60 seats in BAMs course. Candidates must note that the total no. of seats in BAMS course can be increased or decreased subject to approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Dept (Subject to availability of minimum 500 candidates)
It is now noted that the BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam shall be conducted on 6th July 2015. The entrance exam shall be carried out in centers like Varanasi, Delhi, Kolkatta, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates shall be selected only on the basis of their merit in BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam.
Recently we had discussed about BHU PAT 2015, BHU PAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria, BHU PAT 2015 Application Process & BHU PAT 2015 Selection Procedure. In order to score well candidates must understand the BHU PAT 2015 Exam Pattern which shall help them to prepare well for the entrance examination. Hence let us take a look at the BHU PAT 2015 Exam Pattern.
BHU PAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- The BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam shall be single paper containing 200 objective type of questions.
- Questions shall be asked in English as well as Hindi.
- The duration of the exam shall be for 3 hours (180 minutes)
- The question paper shall consist of four basic sections containing 50 questions each.
- Objective based multiple choice questions shall be asked.
- Subjects involved in BHU PAT 2015 shall be Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.