The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is responsible to conduct the All India Competitive Written Test i.e. Pre Ayurveda Test more popularly known as BHU PAT 2015. The purpose of conducting the entrance exam is to provide admission to eligible candidates to BAMS course, B.Pharm course & BNYS course. Total no. of available seats are 120. 30 seats each in B.Pharm & BNYS course & 60 seats in BAMs course. Candidates must note that the total no. of seats in BAMS course can be increased or decreased subject to approval of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Dept (Subject to availability of minimum 500 candidates)
It is now noted that the BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam shall be conducted on 6th July 2015. The entrance exam shall be carried out in centers like Varanasi, Delhi, Kolkatta, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates shall be selected only on the basis of their merit in BHU PAT 2015 entrance exam.
Recently we had discussed about BHU PAT 2015, BHU PAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria. With this we shall carry forward our discussion on BHU PAT 2015 Application Process. Candidates must follow the application process step by step so as to apply for the entrance exam.
BHU PAT 2015 Application Process
- Candidates must log on to http://www.formzero.in/imsbhu
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.1200/- for General/ OBC where as it is Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must follow the guidelines as well as instructions in order to apply for the exam.
- Candidates can make the application fees payment through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.
- Candidates can pay the fees through challan as per the guidelines specified.