Homoeopathic hospital of the College offers homoeopathic treatment for various functional and organic disorders including psychological & neurological diseases, respiratory & gastrointestinal diseases, male & female sexual health problems, skin diseases, hormonal disorders, urinary diseases, chronic or recurring infections, drug-induced problems, developmental & growth disorders etc. The homoeopathic treatment is given as per the individuality of the patient and the effort is to offer the best possible homoeopathic guidance using personal consultation.
With this, BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015 are now open for all. Applications are invited for 5½ years BHMS degree course in Homoeopathy including One-Year Compulsory Internship, which is recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi and is affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh. Let us discuss various important aspects related to BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015.
BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015 Important Dates
- Last date for filled in application forms : 29th August 2015 (Up to 4:00 PM)
- Counselling for seats : 31st August 2015 at 9:00 AM
BHMS 2015 Seats Availability
There are 50 seats for admission to BHMS Course, Categorized as under:
- General Category-33
- Schedule Caste-08
- Physically Handicapped-01
Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats.
BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2015 from a recognized Board or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 examination are eligible to appear for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015.
- Candidates must have studied in Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidates applying for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015 should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2015
How to apply for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015?
Interested candidates must know the procedure on How to apply for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015?
- Candidates need to downloaded the application from website www.hmcchd26.com
- The prospectus is available at college counter for Rs.1000/-
- The form can be downloaded from the college website & is to be deposited along with demand draft/Cash of Rs.1000/- in favour of “Principal, Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh”
Selection Procedure for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015
As far as the selection procedure is concerned for BHMS Chandigarh Admissions 2015, Admission will be made under the criteria laid down by the Chandigarh Administration/Panjab University Chandigarh. It must be noted that Blind (including colour blind) deaf and or dumb candidates shall not be allowed admission in the Course.
For more information,
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (HMCH), Chandigarh
M-671, Sector 26,
Chandigarh (Affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh)
Recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy,