“Medical field” is still considered one of the reputed field even in today’s world. very few people excel in this particular profession hence it is held in high respects. Whenever we talk about Medical, the next thing that strikes our mind is MBBS or M.D but Medical is not restricted to only that. There are numerous courses apart from MBBS.
But over here, the point is which is the Best Medical Courses after 12th Science ? If you are genuinely interested in medicines, formulations, disease, diagnosis, wearing a white coat and lastly for the cause of humanity & medicinal research step into this medical career. Given below is a list of Best Medical Courses after 12th Science.
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 35% passing marks individually in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics (both in practical & theory) as well as 50% marks in aggregate in the above subjects.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST caste must have obtained individual passing marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics (both in practical & theory) & not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects.
- The eligibility criteria shall differ from College to College
- Colleges for Pharmacy
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Amity School of Pharmacy, Amity University, Noida
- Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
2. Bachelor of Physiotherpay
- Candidates necessarily need to obtain minimum 35% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology both in theory & practical.
- Candidates must obtain minimum 35% marks in English as well. Again the eligibility criteria to allot admission to students differs from each College.
- Colleges for Physiotherapy
- Amity School of Physiotherapy-Delhi
- College of Physiotherapy-Tiruchirapalli
- K.M.C.H. College of Physiotherapy-Coimbatore
3. Bachelor of Optometry
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and a minimum of 35% marks in English.
- Colleges for Optometry
4. Para Medical courses
- There are numerous para medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T & B.O.T.
- The eligibility criteria differs for each of the courses. On an average candidates must have completed their 10+2 exams with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology or botany & Zoology taken together.
- Colleges for Para Medical courses
- Medical Trust Hospital
- NIMS College of Paramedical Sciences
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Paramedical & Allied Health Science
5. B.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exams with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology.
- Candidates must obtain aggregate of 50% marks in the above subjects & 35% marks in English.
- Colleges for Nursing
For more such information please continue following http://www.careersamosa.com