Best books to prepare for AIPMT 2016
The All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is a National Level Exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for all those students who are interested in seeking admission in top Medical as well as Dental Colleges in the country. Thus the exam is conducted for MBBS as well as BDS students.
Large number of applicants are received every year for the AIPMT exam. The registration process for AIPMT shall begin from December 2015 onwards. Interested candidates can also go through our past articles on AIPMT such as AIPMT 2016 Application Form, AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria, AIPMT 2016 Syllabus.
By now, it is known that the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) shall be conducted in the month of May 2016 all over India for aspirants who wish to make a career in the field of Medicine & Dental. Exam shall be held for students in the field of MBBS & BDS. Smartness is preparing the subjects thoroughly & to the core. The AIPMT 2016 exam consists of three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Biology consists of Botany & Zoology).
As per the AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern the exam shall carry 180 questions carrying a total weightage of 720 marks. Each correct question carries 4 marks.
The questions are being asked in a peculiar manner:
Physics- 45 questions
Chemistry- 45 questions
Botany- 45 questions
Zoology- 45 questions
The questions comprising in AIPMT 2016 exam are picked up from Class XI & XII Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) text books. NCERT text books are mostly preferred for the preparation of AIPMT 2016.
Let us have a look at the Best books to prepare for AIPMT 2016 in order to get a clear image of the AIPMT 2016 examination. One can prepare really well with the help of these books & score better marks for securing admission to the upcoming AIPMT 2016 examination.
The books are categorized as per different sections consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Best Physics CBSE AIPMT Books
- Concepts of Physics by H C Verma
- Objective NCERT at your Fingertips Physics
- Objective Physics for remedial Entrance Exams by Dr. Pramod Agarwal
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnik and Walker
Best Chemistry CBSE AIPMT Books
- Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula
- Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant
- Organic Chemistry by Arun Bahl
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J D Lee
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
Best Biology CBSE AIPMT Books
- Trueman’s Biology
- Exploring Biology for Medical Entrance Examinations
- Dinesh Objective Biology for NEET, AIIMS as well as other Medical Exams.
Please share your views or doubts with us on www.careersamosa.com