Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a state-owned electronics company Headquartered in Bengaluru, India. It was established by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954. BHL has main aim to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. BEL is among 8 PUIs which have been conferred as the Navratna status by the Government of India.
BEL designs, build up and constructs products in the fields of:
- Electronic Voting Machines
- Sound and Vision Broadcasting
- Information Technology
- Composite Communication System (CCS)
- Fire-control system
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Tank electronics
- Defence Communications
- Solar systems
- Naval systems
Some of subsidiaries of Bharat Electronics Limited are as under:
- Bharat Electronics Limited has set up a Joint Venture with General Electric (GE) USA, for manufacturing high voltage tanks and detector modules for CT scan systems and advanced level of X-ray tubes.
- BEL has signed a MOU with Indus Teqsite, Chennai for the design and development of digital subsystems.
- BEL signed another MOU with a French company Thales International to set up a joint venture for civilian and defence Radars.
BEL Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator – C Result 2014:
Earlier BEL had initiated the Recruitment 10 Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator – C for its Corporate Office in Bangalore. Canidates would be rewarded with Pay Scale of Rs.8740-3%-22150/- + other allowances. Subsequently BEL has conducted the Written Test on 18.09.2014 at “Centre for Learning and Development”, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560013 at 8.00 am.
According to notification candidate should require 3 years Diploma in Commercial Practice with 60% aggregate and above marks. Also Registration with any of the Employment Exchanges in Karnataka is mandatory. Huge numbers of candidates have applied for the Clerk-Cum-Computer Operator – C post to jump off their carrier in this company.
All those candidates who had taken this examination can check their results of the written test by follow simple steps:
1. Visit the official website at www.bel-india.com
2. Scroll down the page for Recruitment section.
3. Then Go in Result section.
4. Click the link titled as “CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF CLERK CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR – C FOR CORPORATE OFFICE”
Enter roll no and date of birth as instructed.
For more detail visit the official website www.bel-india.com