BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is considered as one of the 9 ratna amongst the Maharatna companies of the Government of India. The Company specializes in providing electronic goods as well as services for the Defence Services for the country. The Company is known to organize a common written examination for the candidates in the post of Engineers in various disciplines such as Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical & Civil Engineering respectively.
Through this article, we shall guide you towards the BEL 2015 Syllabus for ECE.
BEL 2015 Syllabus for ECE
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Transform Theory
- Numerical Methods
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronic Devices
- Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits
- Control Systems
- Signals and Systems
Along with it let us check out the selection procedure & the eligibility criteria basis on which candidate shall be selected for BEL.
- In order to appear for BEl, candidates must have appeared for the GATE entrance examination.
- All those candidates who mange to qualify in the written test round of BEL shall be called for the second round of selection i.e Interview.
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in written test as well as the Interview.
Exam Pattern for BEL
- Candidates must know the BEL entrance exam is an objective based exam.
- The common questions that can be asked apart from the technical questions are from the field General Aptitude, Comprehension/ Passage based questions, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge.
For more such information please continue reading http://www.careersamosa.com