BCECE 2016 Exam Pattern
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) is an education Board which was established under the Authority of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. The BCECE Education Board conducts these entrance examinations for admitting candidates to the following mentioned courses & programs, which are mentioned below:
- Under Graduate Programs & Courses in Engineering
- Under Graduate Programs & Courses in Medical
- Under Graduate Programs & Courses in Agriculture
All the candidates are compulsorily required to clear and qualify the BCECE entrance examinations for this purpose of seeking admissions in various Engineering, Medical & Agricultural courses in the State of Bihar.
Making a career in Medical may turn to be as the best career option for anyone , undoubtedly it requires immense patience and efforts. Carelessness cannot be tolerated at any cost since a minute mistake will take your career towards downfall. It is important that a student learns all the nuances of the subject and respects them at every stage of life.
Let us take over with the discussion of BCECE 2016 Exam Pattern.
BCECE 2016 Exam Pattern
For getting admission to the engineering colleges of Bihar through BCECE 2016, it is mandatory for every candidate to qualify in both the stages of the engineering entrance exam. As there are two stages in BCECE 2016, to participate in stage-2 of the exam, candidates have to qualify stage-1 of BCECE first. Along with the Exam Pattern of BCECE 2016 candidates must be aware about the BCECE 2016 Syllabus. All the questions in BCECE 2016 will be within the prescribed syllabus by the BCECE Board.
- Total time duration for the first phase of BCECE exam is 2 hours and 55 minutes.
- The exam shall be objective based.
- It shall include sections such as physics, chemistry, biology/mathematics.
- 50 questions shall be asked in each section.
- 4 marks are awarded for every correct answer.
- As far as second phase is concerned, Only the candidates, who will qualify Stage-1 of BCECE 2016 exam, will be allowed to appear in the second phase of the exam.
- Over here detailed questions and answer round shall be conducted for all the mentioned subjects. Each subject shall be provided with one 90 minutes duration of time.
- Each subject shall be of 400 marks.
- 100 questions shall be asked from each section.
- Over here negative marking is present, hence 1 mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
In 2015, more than 1.25 lakh students appeared for stage-1 of BCECE exam. This engineering entrance exam was held across 39 districts in Bihar. Aspirants compete for admission to around 3,000 seats in 6 government and 12 private engineering colleges of Bihar.