AUEET 2015 stands for Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET). The Andhra University Vishakapatnam is responsible for for directing the complete procedure of Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. The andhra University also known as Andhra Viswa Kala Parishad was established in the year 1926 . The Andhra University is basically divided into North campus & South campus. North campus is majorly headed by the Engineering field. By appearing for this particular AUEET 2015 entrance test, candidates can expect to get admission to AICTE approved five year integrated dual degree programmes & twinning programs such as B.Engg Aircraft Engineering, B.Tech Electro Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electronics Engineering.
The main purpose of conducting AUEET 2015 is to assess the General Knowledge as well as the Aptitude level possessed by the candidates. The entrance test is based on questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates willing to apply for AUEET 2015 shall be awarded AUEET test wise rank as per marks secured in the test.
Let us come to terms with the AUEET 2015 Exam Pattern through which candidates can learn about the pattern in which questions shall be framed & presented to the candidates.
AUEET 2015 Exam Pattern
Recently we had viewed the AUEET 2015 Syllabus now let us concentrate on AUEET 2015 Exam Pattern.
- The duration of the AUEET 2015 entrance exam shall be 150 minutes (2 hours & 30 minutes)
- Candidates please note that there shall be no negative marking in the AUEET 2015 entrance exam.
- There shall be total 3 sections in the paper of AUEET 2015
- Every correct answer shall carry one mark each.
- Each section shall carry 45 questions; i.e 135 questions in all. Three major questions namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are considered for AUEET 2015.