AIMS precisely known as The Association of Indian Management Schools was established in 1988 & is popular as one of the largest networks of Management Institutes in the world carrying along 600 members. AIMS is responsible to conduct AIMS-Test for Management Admissions (ATMA). ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA.
On appearing for ATMA entrance exam one can move for Masters in Management or Post Graduate management studies. ATMA conducts exam multiple times in a year. This entrance test is conducted so as to enroll students to various Management Programs which are being run by the Member Management Institutes of the AIMS. The main aim of conducting this entrance test is to examine or assess a management applicant from various parameters all together such as his/her comprehension abilities, verbal reasoning capacities, analyzing & synthesizing capabilities and numerical reasoning abilities.
It is to notify that AIMS has announced the exam dates for online AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2015) entrance exam. ATMA 2015 shall be conducted in the month of February 2015. ATMA 2015 entrance test shall be conducted in about 30 cities across India on February 8, 2015.
Let us understand the Eligibility Criteria required to appear for ATMA 2015.
ATMA 2015-Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board/University can apply.
- Candidates appearing for their Final Year examinations are also eligible to apply for ATMA 2015.
ATMA 2015-Important Dates
- Registration commencement date: 20/12/2014
- Online payment date closes on: 31/1/2015 (1:00 p.m)
- Closing date of registration: 20/2/2015 (5:00 p.m)
- Last date for re-print of filled in application form: 23/2/2015
- Downloading Admit Cards: 23/2/2015
- Paper Based Test: 1/3/2015 (between 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m)
- Declaration of results: 16/3/2015