ATIT stands for Admission Test for ICFAI Tech. The ATIT is an entrance examination conducted nationwide by ICFAI, for admitting students/candidates to B.Tech Programs. The Faculty of Science and Technology of the ICFAI conducts and administers these examinations.
ICFAI Faculty of Science & Technology Campuses:
The Faculty of Science and Technology are located at Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Raipur,Tripura and Ranchi.
Tie-ups with International Universities:
We have entered into MoUs with various international schools and leading institutions across the globe to provide a richer educational experience to both our students and faculty. Some of our international partners include:
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- USA The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, USA
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
- University of Salford, Manchester, UK
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
- Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, France
- ICN Graduate School of Business, University of Nancy, France
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Group ESC Chambery Business School, France
- International University of Monaco, Monaco
Academic Collaborations with Industry:
We believe that our students should be uniquely qualified to enter the workforce with skills that are in demand. To enable them to do so, we have partnered with:
- Microsoft – IT Academy Programs
- IBM – Rational Software
- SAS – The Power to Know
- SAP R/3
- iThink Software
Eligibility for ATIT 2015:
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Class X & Class XII examination or its equivalent with pass in each of Physics, Chemistry, English & Mathematics.
- Alternatively, scores of JEE (Main) 2015/ State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests 2015 are also accepted.
Other ICFAI Universities:
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2 HSC Board Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or any other equivalent examination, from any recognized Board.
- Also all students/ candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 are eligible to apply.
The Admission Test for ICFAI Tech 2015 is conducted in two modes:
(a)Online Test: this is a computer based test (CBT) format. This test is usually held in the month of May, every year. The duration of this test is for 2 hours and is test is divided in 2/3 sessions per day, at all test centres across India.
(b)Offline Test: this is a paper based test (PBT) format. This test is also held in the month of May, every year and even this test is for 2 hours. It is conducted at test centres at (Hyderabad, Dehradun, Ranchi, Raipur, Jaipur, Lucknow, and Varanasi. All answers to this test are to be marked in the OMR answer sheet only.
Both the online & offline test are objective type question in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics. There will be 30 questions that will be asked from each section of the subjects mentioned here.
Syllabus for ATIT 2015:
Measurements, Scalars and vectors, Projectile Motion, Force, Friction in solids & Liquids, sound waves, thermal expansion, refraction of light, lens, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effect of electric current, magnetism, electromagnetic waves, circular motion, gravitation, rotational motion, oscillations, Elasticity, wave motion, stationary waves, kinetic theory of gases, radiation, wave of light theory, interference and diffraction, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of electric current, magnetism, electromagnetic induction, electrons and photons, atoms/molecules & nuclei, semi conductors, communication, non evaluative.
Basics of chemistry, structure of atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter: gases and liquids, thermodynamics, equilibrium, reddox reactions, hydrogen, s- block elements, p-block elements, organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, environmental chemistry.
Trigonometry, determinants, set/relation& function, logarithm, complex numbers, sequences & series, permutations/combinations, mathematical induction and binomial theorem, limits & continuity, differentiation, applicaton of derivatives, application of integral, differential equation, Boolean algebra, mathematical logic, matrices, plane coordinate geometry, 3D geometry, linear programming, statistics.
Reading Comprehension, Diction, Formation of Effective Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Common Errors.
Provisional Admission for ATIT 2015:
All candidates will be given provisional admission on the basis of their performance and their scores in the ATIT 2015. However, all the selected candidates/ applicants will have to produce their original 10+2 mark sheets, at the time of their admission.
Choice of Branch of Engineering:
All students/ candidates opting admissions for the B.Tech have to list their 5 branches of Engineering in the OMR Application Form.
Test Process for ATIT 2015:
- All candidates have to take the ATIT on a computer, that would be provided by the test centre, no candidate or student will be allowed to bring his own laptop or computer.
- For the online mode there is no stipulation of mandatory computer skill required.
- All candidates are advised to come 1 hour before the time of the examination.
Online Registration for ATIT 2015:
All interested candidates, which are appearing for ATIT 2015, can apply online , by filling the Application form from the website www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit
Candidates can also download the application form from the above mentioned website and send it to the Admissions officer.
Payment of the Fees for ATIT 2015:
Candidates have to make the payment of 700/- by using either the Debit/Credit card or
The DD could be drawn in favour of IFHE A/c ATIT, payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT 2015 Inquiries:
All candidates/ applicants are required to send their letters/ correspondence by email on the this email address email@example.com
NOTE: THE ABOVE ARTICLE WAS JUST FOR INFORMATION AND REFERENCE SAKE, THE NEXT DATES AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO VARY, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE INSTITUTE.
You could also visit our website www.careersamosa.com for further information about the upcoming 2015 Engineering Entrance Exams.