Assam TET 2015 is all about Assam Teachers Eligibility Test. The Government of Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is responsible for conducting the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test also known as ATET 2015. Assam TET 2015 is beneficial to all those candidates who wish to become teachers in the Primary Class i.e. Class I to V & upper primary i.e. Standard VI to VIII in various Schools in the Assam State. The test shall be conducted for the levels mentioned above.
It is known that TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed aspiring candidates if they are willing to consider for teacher jobs in the schools run by the Government & Private Managements. Interested candidates must note that the application form for applying to Assam TET shall be made available by the Board on its official portal, hence candidates are requested to visit the official website.
In our recent articles we came to know about Assam TET 2015 Syllabus, Assam TET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Assam TET 2015, Assam TET 2015 Online Application. So it is high time that we discuss about Assam TET 2015 Exam Pattern.
Assam TET 2015 Exam Pattern
Questions shall be asked as per different departments/ sections.
- For Child Development & Pedagogy – 30 MCQ’s (Compulsory) 30 marks
- Language I- Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Karbi, Nepali, Manipuri, Garo & Alternative English (compulsory any one) – 30 MCQ’s , 30 marks
- Language II with English – 30 MCQ’s, 30 marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 MCQ’s, 30 marks
- The questions shall consist of objective based multiple choice questions.
- Each question shall carry 1 mark.
- The total paper shall consist of overall 150 marks.
- Candidates please note that there shall be no negative marking.
We just hope the interested candidates are now well acquainted with the Assam TET 2015 Exam Pattern or they can also follow the official website http://www.tetassam.com