Assam Polytechnic Admission Test is popularly known as Assam PAT 2015. Assam PAT 2015 is being conducted by DTE Assam. It should be noted that the Assam Polytechnic 2015 Admissions shall be done only on the basis of this particular entrance test. Thus Assam PAT 2015 can be clearly called as a gateway for procuring admission to various Polytechnic Institutions in the limits of Assam State. Through this course, various diplomas are open to students in the fields of Engineering & Technology & Office Management.
The Directorate of Technical Education Assam (DTE) has all the authority to administer & conduct all the activities pertaining to Assam PAT 2015. There are as many as 10 Polytechnic Institutions in Assam offering Diploma Polytechnic Courses. All those candidates who wish to get admission in the Assam Polytechnic 2015 must appear in the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2015 (Assam PAT 2015). The main objective of the Polytechnic course studies is to produce technicians at supervisory levels so as to meet the demand of technical manpower in various field of development.
Assam PAT 2015 Exam Pattern
- Total 100 marks question paper shall be asked to the candidates.
- The pattern of questions shall be objective based multiple choice questions.
- On the other hand, the level of question paper shall be of H.S.L.C level.
- The major subjects involved in Assam PAT 2015 shall be Mathematics & Science.
- As far as admission for Modern Office Management is concerned, subjects like English & General Knowledge are considered.
- 1 mark is assigned for each question.
- There is no clause for negative marking.
- The duration of paper for Mathematics & Science subject shall be 2 hours where as for that of General English & General Knowledge it shall be 3 hours.
For more information on Assam PAT 2015 refer more articles on Assam PAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Assam PAT 2015 Important Dates, Assam PAT 2015 Application process, Assam PAT 2015 Syllabus or log on to official website http://dteassam.in/