Assam Polytechnic Admission Test is popularly known as Assam PAT 2015. Assam PAT 2015 is being conducted by DTE Assam. It should be noted that the Assam Polytechnic 2015 Admissions shall be done only on the basis of this particular entrance test. Thus Assam PAT 2015 can be clearly called as a gateway for procuring admission to various Polytechnic Institutions in the limits of Assam State. Through this course, various diplomas are open to students in the fields of Engineering & Technology & Office Management.
The Directorate of Technical Education Assam (DTE) has all the authority to administer & conduct all the activities pertaining to Assam PAT 2015. There are as many as 10 Polytechnic Institutions in Assam offering Diploma Polytechnic Courses. All those candidates who wish to get admission in the Assam Polytechnic 2015 must appear in the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test 2015 (Assam PAT 2015). The main objective of the Polytechnic course studies is to produce technicians at supervisory levels so as to meet the demand of technical manpower in various field of development.
In our past articles on Assam PAT 2015 we have already discussed about Assam PAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Assam PAT 2015 Important Dates. We must mention the Assam PAT 2015 Application process without which candidates can face difficulty in applying for the entrance exam.
Assam PAT 2015 Application process
Interested candidates can keep a check on the Assam PAT 2015 Application process which is presented below;
- Candidates must log on to the official website http://dteassam.in/
- On right hand side of the website the Assam PAT 2015 Official link shall be available.
- Application form shall be readily available to the candidates.
- Candidates must select the Diploma course / Diploma course of Modern
- Fill up the application form with the required details.
- Next step is to save the application form & check the application number after generated.
- Candidates must scan their passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Candidates must submit an application fees of Rs.400/- through the bank challan payable at SBI bank.
- Candidates must put their left thumb impression on the space provided in the application form & send it along with bank challan to the given below address;
The Controller (Examination)
Directorate of Technical Education
Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019, Assam.
Get to know more on Assam PAT 2015 entrance exam by visiting the official website http://dteassam.in/