Assam Joint Admission Test is an entrance exam conducted by the Director of Technical Education, Assam. The entrance exam is held for all those candidates who desire to take admission in the various Under-Graduate Programs such as Engineering Courses, Medical Courses, Dental Courses, as well as Ayurvedic courses. The Assam JAT entrance exam is normally held in the month of May.
Assam JAT 2015-Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to appear for Assam JAT 2015 should be of Indian origin & belong to Assam. Candidates appearing for JAT 2015 must have passed 10+2 exam or its eqvivalent examination from a recognized Education Board/Institute. The candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics. (for candidates belonging to SC/ST the minimum eligibility limit is 45% marks) The age limit criteria to apply for Assam JAT 2015 is between 17 to 21 years.
(Note: Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Science shall be given an age relaxation of one year in the upper limit. )
Assam JAT 2015- Exam Pattern
There are mainly four sections covered in the Assam JAT 2015 entrance exam. To mention, they are Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology. The number of questions asked are 400.
Chemistry: 100 Questions
Physics: 100 Questions
Mathematics: 100 Questions
Biology: 100 Questions
Important Dates of Assam JAT 2015
As the Assam JAT 2015 exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2015, tentative dates are available for the candidates. Please have a look at the same.
- Starting date for Assam JAT 2015 application form: April 2015
- Closing date of the application form : Last week of April 2015
- Assam JAT 2015 entrance examination date : May 2015
Assam JAT 2015-How to apply?
- Applicants can get the application form needed to be filled for Assam JAT 2015 through the official website. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully mentioned on the brochure.
- The application form needs to be filled with all the appropriate details and along with that upload a scanned photograph & signature of the candidate which are required to be attached with the other documents required while submitting the application form.
- The Application form & fees should be submitted through a DD (demand draft) in favor of the specified authority.
- The application fee shall be updated soon.
- Candidates please note, the updation of dates for application form as well as their submission shall be announced soon as well as the Assam JAT 20015 entrance exam’s exact date shall be announced by February-March 2015.
Please keep following http://www.careersamosa.com for more news & latest information about various entrance exams and the entrance exam dates.