Assam CEE 2015:
The Assam Combined Entrance Test, also known as the Assam CEE is a Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical education, Assam for Offering admissions in Engineering Programs and Courses namely Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) and the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
The Assam CEE 2015 is also conducted for the purpose of admitting Candidates/Students to other Medical Courses and Programs such as MBBS and the Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS Courses and Programs.
The Entrance Examinations is conducted and convened by the Dibugarh University, the examination is also conducted as per the present NCERT Syllabus which is adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assam CEE 2015:
All Candidates/Aspirants who intend to appear for the Assam CEE 2015, should be a citizen of India and also the Permanent Residents of Assam.
- All Candidates/Aspirants should not be more than 21 years of age or below 17 years of age, as on the 1st August 2015.
- However, there is a 3 year relaxation granted to all Candidates/Aspirants who belong to the SC/ST Category.
- For Candidates/Students who have Completed their B.Sc Degree, there is an Upper Age limit of 22 years.
- All Candidates/Aspirants who have passed out their 12th Std HSC Board Examination from Assam, with at least 50% marks with subjects namely English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- All Candidates/Aspirants who intend to apply for MBBS/BDS Courses must appear in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology only (this is known as Course Option 1)
- All Candidates/Aspirants who intend to apply for B.E or B.Tech Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only (this is known as Course Option 2)
- All Candidates/Aspirants who intend to apply for both MBBS/BDS and Engineering Courses and Programs must appear in subjects such as Mathematics and Biology (this is known as Course Option 3)
Assam CEE 2015 Paper Pattern:
- The Assam CEE 2015 Examination will consist of 100 Questions
- The Questions will be in the nature of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Each Question will carry 1 Mark
- There shall be No Negative Marking
- The duration of the Examination shall be for 2 Hrs.
- The Examination will be conducted in the Offline Mode.
Date of the Assam CEE 2015 Exam:
The Examination is Conducted in the Month of May 2015
Results of Assam CEE 2015 Exams:
The results will be declared by the 2nd Week of May 2015
For more information on the Assam CEE 2015, click here Assam CEE Information Brochure
- Assam CEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Assam CEE 2015 Syllabus
- Assam CEE 2015 Paper Pattern
- How to Apply for Assam CEE 2015
- Assam CEE 2015 Important Dates