Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment:
The following article given below has been exclusively written for “Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment” procedure, conducted by the Dibrugarh University.
The Dibrugarh University conducts the Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) for admissions to Dental, Engineering & Medical courses & programs, within the State of Assam Only.
Assam CEE 2015 Counselling:
The Assam CEE 2015 Counselling will commence only after the declaration of the Assam CEE 2015 Results. The Assam Counselling Procedure shall be conducted only for the purpose to provide guidelines and instructions to Candidates for the Assam CEE 2015 Admissions.
Instructions for the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling:
- All the candidates are required to apply Online for the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Procedure.
- All candidates have to apply for the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling, through the Application Form B.
- The Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form B also is required to be downloaded from the Official Website of the Assam CEE 2015.
- The candidates are required to fill in all the information in the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form: namely their names, father’s name, residential address etc.
- Candidates are required to also fill at least 3 preference / choice of Under graduate courses & 3 names of at least 3 Participating Colleges in the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form.
- Candidates are also required to fill in other details with respect to the marks obtained in qualifying examination namely: the 10th & 12th Standard SSC & HSC Examination.
- Candidates will be required to also sign in the space, which is provided for the Signature.
- The candidate together with his parent / guardian will be required to get the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form – B attested with a Gazette Officer
- After filling in the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form, the Candidate will have to submit the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling Form to the “Chairman: Admission Committee” on the date of the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling.
Submission of Documents during the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling:
- 10th Std SSC Examination Pass Certificate
- Academic Certificate (in any Gap taken)
- Intermediate Pass School Certificate
- 12th Std HSC Examination Pass Certificate
- Category Certificate (if candidate belongs to SC, ST & OBC Category)
- Any other Documents / Certificates as on Demand.
Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment:
- Only those Candidates who have successfully qualified the Assam CEE 2015 Counselling will be eligible to qualify for the Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment procedure.
- The Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment procedure will be done strictly on the basis and the performance of the candidates in the Assam CEE 2015 Examinations.
- The Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment procedure shall be done strictly according to the marks obtained as well as the Rank awarded to the Candidate.
- The candidates documents & certificates will be thoroughly scrutinized during the Counselling Procedure, after which the candidates will qualify for the Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment.
- If the number of candidates exceed more that the number of seats then such candidates shall be called for the next round of Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment.
- If the seats are not available as per the preference and choice of the candidate, then the candidate can apply for the next round of the Assam CEE 2015 Seat Allotment.