How to Apply for RPET 2015:
All Candidates/Students who are intending to apply for the RPET 2015 Entrance Examination should apply online by visiting http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in and fill and submit the examination Application Form before the Closing Date.
(a)Payment or Deposition of the Application Form & Fees:
The Cost of the RPET 2015 Examination Application form is 800/-INR, this shall also include the cost of the RPET 2015 Entrance Examination Fees.
For the above mentioned purpose all the Candidates/Students will have to Contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk centre( please note the Kiosk Centre should be Authorized by the Govt of Rajasthan)
All Candidates/Students shall be required to deposit a total sum of 810/- INR (800/- for Exam Application Form and 10/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is not refundable or transferable in any Circumstances nor is the amount adjustable for future or prospective RPET Examinations)
The Kiosk will generate a 16 digit token number for the candidate by using the e-Mitra portal, the kiosk will also issue an acknowledgment receipt which contains the Token Number. All the Candidates/Students are advised to retain this acknowledgement receipt safely for future reference and use.
All Candidates/Students are required to activate the online exam application form by entering his/her token no/acknowledgment receipt in the appropriate column of the exam application form. The online examination application form shall not accept any entries nor shall be activated in any circumstances.
(b)Required Documentation for filling Online Application Form:
- All Candidates are required to have his/her Scanned image or photograph( image size 100 kb)
- Candidates are also required to have Scanned image/ copy of his/her signature in the jpg format (image size 50 kb)
- Token No or Acknowledgement Receipt issued by the e-Mitra Kiosk
- Copy of the 10th 11th and 12th Std Examination Mark Sheets
- All details with respect to the income of his/her parents
- Candidate/Student’s Mobile No or his/her nearest relative
(c)Filling of the Online Application Form:
- All Candidates/Students are required to read very carefully, all the instructions before proceeding to fill the Online Application Form
- All entries in the online application form should be properly filled with complete details as and where required
- All Candidates/Students should upload their photo and signature on the Online Application form by themselves.
- All changes/modifications and amendments are allowed till the final submission of the Online Application Form
- The webpage will not allow any changes after the final submission of online application form
(d)Submission of the Online Application form:
- All Candidates/Students are required to take a print out of the Application Form and attach all the relevant documents mentioned in General Instructions.
- All Candidates/Students should write the application form # on each and every document required for submission.
- The application form should be sent through the Registered/Speed Post only to the address given below:
Coordinator RPET 2015
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road
Jodhpur – 342032
(e)Last date of Submission of the Application form:
April 2015, (after this any form shall not be entertained in any circumstances)