How to Apply for JEST 2015:
All Candidates who are intending to apply for the JEST 2015 Entrance Examination are required to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- All the Candidates and Students are required to apply for the JEST 2015 Entrance Examination only through the Online Mode.
- All Examination Application forms which are received through the Email or the post will not be entertained for any purposes at all.
- Candidates can apply for the Online Examination form by visiting the website www.jest.org.in
- All the Candidates are required to fill the Examination Application Form and submit the Examination Application Form Online.
Date of the Commencement of the Availability of the Examination Form:
- The Examination Application Form for the Upcoming JEST 2015 shall be available from the 1st November, 2014
- Last Date for the Submission of the Examination Application Form:
- The Last Date for the Submission of the Examination Application Form will be February, 2015.
Procedure for filling the Application Form:
- All the Candidates will have to Register themselves first Online, for this purpose they will have to visit the website mentioned above and click on “register to appear for exams”
- After the above step, the Candidate will receive an email regarding the same with the account information.
- All the Candidates are then required to Carefully follow the detailed instructions for resetting their password and login id.
- After resetting their User ID and their password, all the Candidates required to login and register themselves and fill the examination application form
- Candidates will also be required to upload their passport size photos and the Scanned copy of their signature.
- After filling the examination application form they are supposed to press the “Submit Button”
Application Fees for the Examination:
- The Application Fees for all the Candidates (General Category, OBC Category) shall be about INR 300/- and for the Candidates who belong to the Schedule Caste (SC) and the Schedule Tribe (ST) will be INR 150/-
Mode of Payment of the Application FEES:
The fees can be paid by the Candidates in the Following Modes, mentioned below:
- STATE Bank of India; Net Banking Option
- Either Credit Card or Master Card
- Or cash payment at the nearest SBI Branch.
JEST 2015 Notification Dates:
- All those Candidates who are intending to apply for the Upcoming 2015 Entrance Examination can apply online from the 1st November 2014 to 8th December 2014. Click here to apply https://www.jest.org.in
JEST 2015 Examination Dates:
- The Joint Entrance Screening Test will be conducted on the 15th February 2015; this date falls on the Sunday.