How to Apply for Assam CEE 2015:
The Assam Combined Entrance Test 2015 is an Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam for admitting Candidates/Students to all Undergraduate Programs and Courses in Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) and Bachelor of Technology Programs (B.Tech).
The Assam CEE Examination which is conducted and convened by the Dibugarh University is held according to the Current NCERT Syllabus which is adopted by the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council.
Assam CEE 2015 Information Brochure:
All Candidates/Aspirants who intend to appear for the Assam CEE 2015 can avail the Assam CEE 2015 Information Brochure by clicking here Assam CEE Information Brochure
Application Form for Assam CEE 2015:
All Candidates/Aspirants are required to fill the Assam CEE 2015 Application Form online, for this purpose they are required to visit the official website of the Assam CEE 2015. Please click here to visit the website www.ceemedu.org
Documents required to be attached with the Application Form:
- All the Candidates/Students are required to attach one recent passport size colored photograph on the Online Exam Application Form. The photograph should be of the following size Maximum 35 Kb and Minimum 20 kb.
- The Candidates/Applicants Online Application photograph should have the pixels with the following dimension: between 250 pixel and 320 pixel.
- All the Candidates/Students are also required to also upload their signatures in the form of the JPEG image. For this purpose the signature which is scanned should have the following pixel dimension: between 150 pixel and 220 pixel.
Assam CEE 2015 Application Form Fees:
- All the Candidates/ Students are requested to pay the Examination Application Form fees by the Online mode. For this purpose debit cards or credit cards and even net banking modes can be used.
- The fees for the Assam CEE 2015 will be 1010/- INR
- For all those Candidates/Students who do not have access to the Online Mode, (by the use of Debit Card or Credit Card) then such can also make the payment of the Application form fees by depositing the above mentioned amount in the SBI A/c through the SBI Challan
- The SBI A/c no for the depositing purpose is 32272329232, the Candidate/Student can deposit the amount either by Cheque, Demand Draft or even by Cash.
Date of Commencement of the Online Application Form:
From 10th April 2015 Onwards
Last Date for Submitting Online Applications:
28th April 2015
- Assam CEE 2015
- Assam CEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Assam CEE 2015 Syllabus
- Assam CEE 2015 Paper Pattern
- Assam CEE 2015 Important Dates