Looking at the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, tentative examination dates for the APPG 2015 medical entrance test, it is now time to prepare well for the same. A candidate can score well only if he/she manages to prepare well before hand for the entrance examination.
A preparation which is made quite in advance proves to be really helpful to candidates because they are prepared really well as far as their course of syllabus, subjects are concerned. Candidates very well know the exam pattern, the number of questions being asked, questions being framed for each section etc..
Our careersamosa team is back again to help you out with some of the useful tips & tricks in order to prepare well for APPG 2015!! Aspiring candidates please follow them closely & make the most out of them by scoring well.
APPG 2015 Tips for preparation
- Candidates who are preparing for APPG 2015 should make it a point to study for atleast 10-12 hours a day.
- Try to stick to your study schedule & do not lose a grasp over the same.
- The examination date for APPG 2015 has been fixed in the first week of March. So barely 3 months are left out with the candidates in order to prepare for the Medical Entrance Test of APPG 2015.
- Once you are thorough with your preparation, start writing weekly tests.
- Try to solve every subject from backwards. It shall drive you from solving up easier level questions to competitive preferably higher level questions.
- Keep a hand on the standard text books.
- Candidates follow those subjects whose weightage is comparatively more than those of the others. If concentrated more on those subjects, chances are there that candidate can score maximum in it (For Example: Part 1 & 2 subjects make up nearly 150 marks. )
- Make short notes which shall prove to be useful to you for revision purpose. When you are running out of time, refer those short notes.
- Do not waste your precious time on endless group discussions, else choose to utilize that time in a much more better way. Get into group study only if it it is worth studying that way.
- Keep in mind, preparation must be intensive & not extensive.
- Allot enough time for revision purpose.
- Do not prepare any topic just before you are about to appear for the exam.
- Have enough of sleep & healthy food without which it is not possible to appear for exams wholeheartedly.
Books for APPG 2015
Take a cue at these following books meant for preparation of APPG 2015!!
1. Concise Pathology for Exam Preparation
2. Previous Years Solved Papers & 4 Practice Sets – VMMC PMT
3. Biology for Medical Entrances
Hope the above APPG 2015 Tips & Books for preparation seems to be useful to you to maximize your score & help you in securing admission in Andhra Pradesh College. All the Best 🙂