Having given a brief description on APPG 2015 as well as the Eligibility criteria required by the candidates to appear for it, in our previous article on APPG 2015 Eligibility Criteria, we must discuss the important exam dates for APPG 2015 medical entrance test. Candidates please pay careful attention towards the exam dates for APPG 2015 medical entrance test. After getting to know the APPG 2015 exam dates, candidates can plan their preparation for the same accordingly. It is always better to be well prepared in advance for the exam so as to score better.
It is needless to say that, these scores obtained in APPG 2015 are really important for a candidate in order to get admission in Post Graduation Medical Courses in the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Let us have a look at the examination dates for APPG 2015 entrance exam.
APPG 2015 Exam Dates
|APPG Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of application forms||2nd-3rd week of Jan 2015|
|Last date for submission of application form||Last week of Jan 2015|
|Downloading Admit Card||Last week of Feb 2015|
|APPG entrance exam||1st week of March 2015|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of March 2015|
Candidates please note that the above dates for the APPG 2015 entrance exam are the tentative dates & official conformation of the same shall be made at a later date soon. Now that we have discussed regarding the entrance examination dates for APPG 2015, let us focus on the procedure on how to apply for APPG 2015 medical entrance test.
How to apply for APPG 2015
Interested & eligible candidates please carefully watch out the procedure to apply for APPG 2015. By following a mere steps, candidates can end up applying for APPG 2015 medical entrance test.
- Candidates can get the application form as well as the brochure from the official website http://www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Candidates can get their application form as well as fill it between second-third week of January 2015 as well as last week of January 2015.
- Candidates need to pay a registration fees for the application form reportedly as;
For General/OBC : Rs.1550/-
For SC/ST Category : Rs.1250/-
- The completed application form should be successfully sent to the below address;
PG Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
Vijayawada – 8, Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates can submit the application fees in any of the SBI Branches by downloading the SBI e-challan. More information for the same shall be made available in the Prospectus.
For more updates on APPG 2015 please continue following http://www.careersamosa.com