APPG 2015 can be defined as the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate (APPG) entrance exam being conducted for medical courses. It is more or less a state level medical entrance exam. Through this medical entrance test, admission is provided to candidates for their Post Graduate studies. the entrance exam for this purpose is conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Services as well as the affiliated Colleges thereby.
The Medical Entrance Test (MET) is normally conducted in the month of March. Candidates please note that the APPG MET Scores are compulsory as a benchmark for the admission purpose to the medical post graduate courses. The courses offered by various institutes includes PG Medical Degree & Diploma Program along with MDS being offered by the Institute.
APPG 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates please watch out for the eligibility criteria closely so as to get admission in the post graduate medical courses. If a candidate happens to fail in fulfilling any of the eligibility norms, then his/her selection shall be terminated by the Authorities.
- Candidates applying for APPG 2015 entrance exam must be of Indian Nationals.
- It is compulsory for Candidates to acquire their MBBS Degree from an affiliated Medical College which is being recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates willing to apply for APPG 2015 must have completed their internship on or before 31st March 2015.
- Those candidates who are already studying PG Degree or diploma course shall not be permitted to appear for the APPG 2015 entrance exam. For that purpose candidates must discontinue the course by way of remitting the bond amount & stipend drawn up to that date. Candidate must submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution.
- As far as MDS Program is concerned, applicant must possess a BDS Degree of a University which is established or incorporated under a Central Act or a State Act.
Please stay glued to http://www.careersamosa.com for more news on APPG 2015 medical entrance test. 🙂