The AP Mahesh Co-Operative Bank stands long as much as 36 years & is touted to be one of the most top leading Urban Co-Operative Banks of Southern States. The AP Mahesh Co-Operative Urban Bank Ltd. has announced recruitment process like every other year for the Bank. In that context AP Mahesh Bank recruits for PO 2015. The details for the post can be obtained from below.
Please note that eligible candidates can apply from 31st March 2015 to 13th April 2015.
- Candidates must have obtained a Second Class Degree from a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates must have necessarily passed the Degree examination in single attempt.
- Candidates’s age should be 28 years as on 31st March 2015. Candidates please note age relaxation as per the rules are allowed.
- Beginning of application process : 31st March 2015
- Closing date of application process : 13th April 2015
- Date of Online Test : 17th May 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s official website http://www.apmaheshbank.com & click on the “Career” Section.
- Candidates should pay an application fees of Rs.600/- (Non refundable)
- Candidates can make payment by making use of Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards etc..
Candidates can choose any of the following centers.
- Hyderabad/ Ranga Reddy
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance in the online objective based test as well as the Interview procedure. For complete details, candidates can contact;
The AP Mahesh CO-OP Urban Bank Ltd.
III Floor, Sherza Estate,
Nizami Shahi Road, Osmangunj,
Hyderabad- 500095, Telangana