The Acharya Nagarjuna University was build up with a vision to generate sources of knowledge as well as promotes a bank of human talent in diversified faculties like Arts, Commerce, Law, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
Every year Acharya Nagarjuna University invites application for PGCET. This way aspiring students can apply for Post Graduation courses under ANU. The University offers various technical, pharmacy related courses. In this regard, the Acharya Nagarjuna University has invited application for PGCET 2015 from interested eligible candidates. The University provides admission for Post Graduate Courses, Integrated M.Sc, Integrated MBBS, P.G Diploma in Yoga Courses. Under Acharya Nagarjuna University many Post Graduation Colleges are efficiently working. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of ANU (Acharya Nagarjuna University).
Eligibility Criteria for ANUCET 2015
Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University or Board. the information brochure which is available online carries the reservation criteria according to Government norms.
The examination centers for ANUCET 2015 entrance exam are;
All those candidates who are willing to apply for ANUCET 2015 are provided with an option of choosing an Examination Center from the mentioned Centers.
ANUCET 2015 Important Dates
Candidates please note that the below provided dates are the tentative dates & formal announcement for the same shall be made at a later date.
- Commencement of sale of application forms : Second week of March 2015
- Last date for receiving application forms : Second week of April 2015
- Last date for receiving application forms with late fees : Third/Fourth week of April 2015
- Schedule of ANUCET 2015 entrance exam : 1st/2nd week of May 2015
How to apply for ANUCET 2015?
- Candidates can procure the ANUCET 2015 application form through the official website http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
- Candidates need to write his/her address on the envelopes and Acknowledgement card and Affix Postal stamps as required.
- Candidates need to affix one passport size photograph & Photostat copies of the original certificates/documents.
- The application fees for ANUCET 2015 shall be approximately Rs.400/- where as Application fees with late fees is Rs.600/-
ANUCET 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates shall be asked objective based multiple choice questions.
- Total 100 multiple choice questions shall be asked.
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in ANUCET 2015.