ANUCET 2015 Paper Pattern:
The Acharya Nagarjuna University is situated in the Namburu region of Guntur, state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The Acharya Nagarjuna University is one of the most prominent names in the stream of Education in this region; there are several other colleges and institutes that are associated with this University.
The ANUCET stands for the “Acharya Nagarjuna University, Common Entrance Test” which is an entrance examination, conducted by the University. This entrance examination is conducted for the sole purpose of admitting all Students and Candidates to its courses and program which it conducts.
The following article given below exclusively states the ANUCET 2015 Paper Pattern, the main aspects listed in this article are the nature and the type of the questions which are asked in the question paper; the number of questions and the duration of the entrance examination.
(a)Nature and type of questions asked in the Examination:
- The question which will be asked in the examination would comprise of objective type questions, like that of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
(b)Total number of the Section in the Entrance Examination:
- The entrance examination would comprise of 3 sections, namely: A, B & C
(c)Section wise breakup of the Entrance Examination Question Paper:
- Section A would comprise of 30 Questions (all Multiple Choice Questions)
- Section B would comprise of 30 Questions (all Multiple Choice Questions)
- Section C would comprise of 60 Questions (all Multiple choice Questions)
(d)Mode of Answering the Question paper:
All the candidates are requested to answer the question by marking the alternative on the OMR Sheet only.
Further instructions to all the Candidates:
- All the Candidates and the Aspirants are requested to reach the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examinations.
- No Candidates or Applicants will be allowed to bring any mobile or cell phones in the examination hall.
- No Candidate or Applicant will be allowed to leave the examination hall one hour before or after the commencement of the entrance examination.
- Candidates and Aspirants are advised not to remove any material or pages from the test booklet, which are provided to them.