ANUCET 2015 Counselling:
The term stands for “ANUCET” stands for the “Acharya Nagarjuna University, Common Entrance Test”. This common entrance test is conducted by the Acharya Nagarjuna University, this university is situated in the Nagarjunanagar, in the Guntur District of the State of Tamil Nadu.
The University conducts this entrance examination for the purpose of admitting Candidates and Students to the following courses and programs namely: Biotechnology & Nan Biotechnology; Masters in Science in Chemistry (Oils and Fats); Electronics & Instrumentation Technology; Zoology & Aquaculture; Masters in Sociology; Masters in Social Work.
ANUCET 2015 Counselling Procedure:
The ANUCET 2015 Counselling will commence only after the Declaration of the ANUCET 2015 Results. The date of the ANUCET 2015 Results have still not been declared, yet. The sole and primary purpose of the Counselling procedure is to guide and instruct all the Candidates with respect to the Admission procedure, as well as the inspection and the verification of the documents and Certificates.
All the Candidates & Students who have successfully passed out & cleared the ANUCET Entrance Examination are eligible for the Counselling Procedure
Documentation Required for the Counselling Procedure:
- Original Admit Card / Hall Ticket together with the photocopy of the admit card/ hall ticket
- Original Counselling letter together with the photocopy of the Counselling letter
- All Original Std 10th & 12th Board Exams Certificates and Documents
- Bank Draft according to the Guidelines which are issued by the Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Rank Card or Score Card
- Original Degree certificate / Provisional Certificate if applicable
- Community Certificate (if the Candidate belongs to the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or the Other Backward Class)
- Medical Certificates and Documents required as per the notification issued by the Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- 4/6 Passport Size Photographs of the Candidate (both Black & White / Colour)
- Other documentation and certification if required by the University
Further instructions to the Candidates:
- All the Candidates are required to note that all the allotment of the Seats will be done purely on the basis of the Merit (performance in the ANUCET exams)
- The Candidates will be given an option to withdraw from the counseling procedure if the Candidate desires.
- All those Candidates & Students who are residing outside the State of Tamil Nadu are required to reach at least one day before the Counselling.
- During the Counseling, the Candidate will be given a choice to select an appropriate centre of his choice.