AMU EEE 2015 Important Dates:
The Aligarh Muslim University which was founded and established in the year 1875, indeed is one of the oldest Universities in India. The Aligarh Muslim University conducts an Engineering Entrance Examination which is called the AMU EEE for the sole purpose of admitting several students and candidates to its Engineering Courses and Programs, conducted by it.
The Aligarh Muslim University offers several courses and programs in Engineering, below mentioned are a list of all these Engineering Courses and Programs, namely:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
The Aligarh Muslim University has already announced and declared all the Important dates, with respect to the AMU EEE 2015 Examination.
The following information mentioned below, specifically states the details of the AMUEEE 2015 Important Dates & Notifications.
(a)Date of the Release of Official Notification:
- The Official Notification is expected to released by the 1st Week of February’ 2015
(b)Last Date of the Receipt of the Application Form:
- The last date for the receipt of the application form shall be by Mid March’ 2015
(c)Date of the AMU EEE 2015 Exam:
- The AMU EEE 2015 Examination shall be held on the 17th May’ 2015
(d)Date of the Results:
- The Results shall be declared by the 2nd Week of July’ 2015
AMU EEE 2015 Counseling Procedure:
The Aligarh Muslim University conducts the Counseling Procedure every year, this Counseling Procedure is conducted every year after the declaration of the results. The results for the upcoming AMU EEE 2015 are expected to be declared by the 2nd Week of July’ 2015, thus the counseling procedure will be conducted only after the results are declared.
The following are some important pointers in this direction, which is mentioned below:
- All the Students and Candidates who have passed out and qualified the AMU EEE 2015 are required to produce the all the Original Documents and Mark sheets at the time of admission.
- All the Original Documents and Mark sheets are required to be submitted to the office of the Dean or the Principal at the time of admission.
- All the Documents and Certificates which are submitted will be returned after a period of 3 months, of the completion of the admission procedure.