AMU EEE 2015 Application Form:
(a)Date of the availability of the AMU EEE 2015 Application Form:
- The AMU EEE 2015 Examination Application forms shall be available from the 1st week of February 2015.
(b)Mode of the Application Form:
- The Application form shall be available only through the Online Mode, Click here for filling the Exam Application form.
- The application fees would cost 500/- INR
(d)Mode of Payment:
- By the Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU payable at Aligarh or the Bank Challan from the SBI AMU Branch, Aligarh.
(e)Procedure for filling the Application Form:
- All the Candidates are requested to fill the Examination Application form online, and then download the filled application form in the PDF mode.
- All the Aspirants and Candidates are requested to mention the test centers of their choice and preference, all the candidates should select at least 2 test centers.
- All the Aspirants and Candidates are required to mention their entire name, the Date of Birth, Address and Parents Name in the Capital letters, exactly as mentioned in the Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- All the Candidates are also required to put their personal signatures in the box, which is provided in the application form. Moreover, all the candidates are requested to sign only within the box and not outside the box.
- After filling the application form, all the candidates are requested to send the application form together with Demand Draft and the Challan to the Address mentioned below.
(f)Documentation required to be annexed:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Finance Officer, Aligarh Muslim University, which is payable at Aligarh or the Bank Challan in respect of the Cash payment made from the State Bank of India, Aligarh Muslim University Branch, Aligarh.
- Documentary evidence with respect to the School leaving certificates both of the (Secondary School Certificate and the Higher Secondary School Certificate)
- All Candidates are also required to produce a self attested copy of all the mark sheets of the above mentioned examinations.
- All the Candidates who belong to the special Category or Special Status are mandatorily required to produce documentary evidence with respect to the same.
- All the above mentioned documents are required to be sent to the following address which is mentioned below: