MBBS Program at Amrita University
Amrita University is a multi-disciplinary, multi-campus, research university that is endorsed ‘A’ by NAAC and is one of the best research universities in the country founded in 2003. It is a self governing institution founded by University Grants Commission (UGC) of India.
School of Medicine, Amrita Health Sciences Campus, Amrita University, Kochi announces for application for admission to five and half years full time program in Bachelors of Medicine, Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) that commences in 2015.
- The applicant must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) examination or its equivalent with minimum of 60% of marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology taken together as compulsory subjects along with English from any State Board or Central Board.
- Age Limit: The applicants attaining the age of 18 years before 31.12.2015. The upper age limit is 23 years.
- The applicants those who are appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their scores in All India Amrita Entrance Examination which is conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
Exam Centers for All India Amrita Entrance Examination
The following are the exam centers for entrance exam that is conducted for MBBS: New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kozhikode, Kochi, Kollam (Amritapuri), Thiruvananthapuram and California (USA)
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply by filling up the online application form available at the offical website of Amrita University by paying application fee of Rs. 1500/- by credit/ debit card or net banking.
- Date of commencing of online registration: 02.03.2015
- Last date of online registration: 29.04.2015
- Date of All India Amrita Entrance Examination: 17.05.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the MBBS program available at Amrita University. For further details regarding MBBS Admission 2015 at Amrita University visit: www.amrita.edu/