Admission 2015 at Amrita University
Amrita University is a multi-disciplinary, multi-campus, research university that is endorsed ‘A’ by NAAC and is one of the best research universities in the country founded in 2003.
Amrita University, Health Science Campus announces for admissions to MD/MS and Diploma programs in Health Sciences for the academic session commencing in 2015.
The following are the programs offered at Amrita University:
- MD/MS Programs: Three year MS/MD program are offered in MD Clinical as well as Non- Clinical Programs and MS in different specializations.
- Diploma Programs: Two year diploma is offered in diverse branches of Health Sciences such as Diploma in Anaesthesiology (D.A.) Diploma in Chiled Health (DCH), Dermatology Venerology & Leprosy(DDVL), Medical Radio Diagnosis(DMRD), Medical Radiotherapy(DMRT), Obstetrics & Gynocology (DGO), Opthalmology(DO), Orthopaedics (D Ortho), Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation(DPMR), Psycological Medicine (DPM), Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases (DTCD)
- The applicant having MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities must have passed the Screening Test carried out by the National Board of Examinations Diploma (MCI recognised) Holders need to do only two years as lateral entry for admission into MD courses.
- The applicants who have failed more than 3 times in any examination during the MBBS program are not eligible.
Note: The applicants those who are likely to complete their internship in 30.04.2015 can also apply
The applicants applying for MD Clinical /MS programs must not be above 30 years of age as on 31.12.2015. There is no specific age limit for applicants applying for MD Non-clinical and PG Diploma programs.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online at the Amrita University website.
- Online Registration Starts: 02.01.2015
- Last Date of Registration: 21.02.2015
- Date of entrance Examination: 01.03.2015
Hope the above information will help you apply for the MS/ MD and Diploma Health Science programs available at Amrita University. For further details regarding the Health Science Admission 2015 visit: www.amrita.edu/campus/healthscience