Associate Membership of the Institutions of Engineers popularly known as AMIE. AMIE is a distance education Program which is capable to provide Degrees, Diplomas in Engineering Programme which shall be recognized by the PSC, UPSC Government of India.
AMIE has announced admission procedure 2015. Interested candidates can apply for it by following a few steps in the admission procedure.
How to apply for AMIE 2015 Admissions ?
- Download the application form from the official website http://www.amieindia.in/ as well as take a printout of the same.
- Draw a Demand Draft for the application fee. Demand Draft shall be drawn in favor of ” The Institution of Engineers (India)” payable at Kolkatta.
- Candidates are requested to declare their name as well as their SC/ST number (in case) at the back side of DD.
- Next step is to select your exam center along with taking down their code number.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the application from with utmost detail & vigilance.
- After filling up the examination form candidates are requested to take a print out of the same as well as DD if possible for further verification.
- The form shall be sent to the following address:
Near Reliance Mobiles
AMIE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are 12th passed out can apply for AMIE 2015 Admissions. Moreover, candidates must secure minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Diploma holders from any branch of Engineering are eligible to apply for AMIE 2015.
AMIE 2015 Important dates
The AMIE 2015 application forms are expected to roll out from the month of February/March for all the candidates to appear in the examination. Candidates please note that application forms received after the last date shall not be accepted.
For more information please refer our educational website http://www.careersamosa.com 🙂