Details on the eligibility criteria as well as the important/relevant dates for AMCAT 2015 have been mentioned in our previous article on AMCAT 2015 . It’s now time to discuss on the procedure to apply for AMCAT 2015. Candidates willing to apply for AMCAT 2015 must carefully look out for the AMCAT 2015 registration process.
AMCAT 2015 registration
Candidates please note that the procedure to apply for AMCAT 2015 is relatively simple. To make it all the more easy for our candidates we have mentioned here step by step procedure for AMCAT 2015 registration.
- Candidates need to first log on to https://www.myamcat.com/
- Thereafter click on the link “Register for AMCAT”
- As the page is displayed, candidates need to fill up the necessary details displayed in personal details tab.
- Once it is done, candidates need to click on the link titled “Next” to move forward to the next part.
- Candidates have also got the option to make necessary changes by pressing the “Edit” button.
- Next part is to fill up the details required for schedule of test. Candidates need to be careful with it.
- Click on the “Proceed” button once you are done with filling up the necessary schedule details.
- Candidates shall then receive the confirmation of their application.
- Candidates are eligible to receive the AMCAT unique ID which is a 14 digit code required to be quoted for the exam
- Once the candidate receives this AMCAT unique ID (14 digit code) his/her registration process is said to be complete.
- Candidates need to make use of this AMCAT unique ID in the exam as well as for future use.
Please continue following http://www.careersamosa.com for more details on AMCAT 2015.