In our previous article on AIPVT 2015, Eligibility & Exam Dates we had already mentioned about the Eligibility criteria to appear for the entrance exam as well as the tentative dates on which the AIPVT entrance examination can be conducted. Let us now focus on the Exam Centers for AIPVT 2015.
AIPVT 2015 Exam Centers
The AIPVT entrance exam is conducted in various cities across India. Please take a closer look on the following Exam Centers.
- Port Blair
How to apply for AIPVT 2015?
Total number of seats available in AIPVT 2015 are approximately 258. So it is really important that candidates apply as soon as possible & get through the exams to secure their seat. We here by bring the procedure to apply for AIPVT 2015.
- Candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode.
- In case of offline application by the candidates, they can send a DD of Rs. 1600/-( for General & OBC candidtaes) & Rs.850/- (for SC/ST candidates )
- Demand Draft shall be sent in favor of “Veterinary Council of India Examination Fund” payable at New Delhi. The Demand Draft can be drawn on any Scheduled bank payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates need to fill up the form completely & filled with all the relevant information as well as the application fees, should be covered in an envelop & sent to the given below address:
“The Controller of Examination,
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor,
August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110 066”
The application fees to be paid by the candidates for AIPVT 2015 is as follows.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates : Rs.1600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates : Rs.850/-
For more news on AIPVT 2015 please follow http://www.careersamosa.com