As mentioned in our previous articles, AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) exam is being held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the students applying for some of the top Medical as well as Dental Colleges all over the nation. Many students are gearing up for the upcoming AIPMT 2015 scheduled to be held on May 2015.Candidates must have a look at the AIPMT 2015 Syllabus before they start checking out the AIPMT 2015 Exam Pattern for AIPMT 2015.
The exam pattern of AIPMT 2015 necessarily provides a broader outlook to all the aspirants planning to appear for the exam. The candidates get to know about the exam duration, test pattern, type of questions being asked in each section, number of questions asked etc..If candidates have an idea about the exam pattern, they can prepare well for the exam & in turn score better.
- The duration for AIPMT exam 2015 is three hours conducted between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- The exam shall carry 180 multiple choice questions. To be precise, 45 questions from each section i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Candidates shall be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer & 1 mark shall be deducted for incorrect answer. In total, the AIPMT 2015 exam shall be of 720 marks.
- Candidates are provided with the choice of language to answer the questions, either English or Hindi. In case of nay ambiguity, translation of any of the questions, the English version shall be treated as the final version.
- Candidates must note that, AIPMT 2015 exam shall be based on the AIPMT 2015 syllabus provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates must note that, in order to appear for the exam, it has to be done so on a specially designed machine gradable sheet (OMR sheet) with a ball point pen only.
- The option of question paper must be compulsorily exercised while filling in the application form & the option once exercised is not permitted to change later on.
- Multiple choice questions will be covered in the examination. Each question shall carry 4 options out of which one shall be the correct one.
- Questions shall be covered from the Class XI & XII textbooks of CBSE. Candidates please make sure to refer the same for appearing the exams.