AIMCET 2015 Seat Allotment:
The following article has been written specifically on the AIMCET 2015 Seat Allotment Procedure, this article on the AIMCET 2015 Seat Allotment procedure states the detailed information on the procedure for the AIMCET 2015 Seat Allotment.
The AIMCET 2015 Seat Allotment are carried out every year by the IIT, Roorkee under the administering authority of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The AIMCET 2015 Admissions are done every academic year in the month of June.
The AIMCET 2015 Admissions have also been scheduled to be conducted in the month of June 2015, this entrance examinations will be conducted across the entire country. The examinations for the AIMCET 2015 Admissions will be done at the Test Centers.
AIMCET 2015 Results Dates:
The AIMCET 2015 Results will be declared by the IIT Roorkee, however the exact dates for the declaration of the AIMCET 2015 Results have yet not been Officially Announced by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Instructions for Checking the AIMCET 2015 Results:
- Candidates are required to note that the AIMCET 2015 Results, will be declared only through the Online Mode, there will be no other mode for availing the AIMCET 2015 Results.
- For the above mentioned purposes all the candidates will be required to visit the Official Website of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee.
- Then the candidates will be required to type the keywords “AIMCET 2015 Results” in the Search Box which is mentioned in the right hand corner of the website
- After the above mentioned step the candidate will be directed to another link “Results / Upgrade Status” mentioned on the Upper Right hand corner of the new webpage.
- Then the candidate will be required to enter his 5 digit Registration No and thus can avail the AIMCET 2015 Results.
Counselling & Cut Off:
AIMCET 2015 Counselling Dates:
The exact and the precise dates for the AIMCET 2015 Counselling have yet not been declared by the Official website. The AIMCET 2015 Counselling will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
The IIT, (Roorkee) will be conducting the AIMCET 2015 Counselling for the purpose of providing guidance and instructions to all the candidates who have passed out the entrance examinations. The AIMCET 2015 Counselling Procedure is also conducted for the purpose of inspection and documentation of the Candidate’s Certificates.
Certification / Documentation Required:
All the candidates are required to produce and submit the following certificates & documentation in both Original & Photocopy.
- Original AIMCET 2015 Counselling letter which is given by the Institute
- Original Admit Card
- Bank Draft which is required to be prepared as per the Guidelines for the purposes of the Admissions
- The candidates 10th Std SSC Examination Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Candidates 12th Std HSC Examination Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rank Card / Score Card
- Candidate’s Graduate Certificate
- Community Certificate (if Candidate belongs to Reserved Categories)
- Candidates Medical Fitness Certificate
- Any other Certificate / Documentation which is required to be produced & submitted on Demand.
Further Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates are required to produce all the above mentioned Certification & Documentation in both the Original & Photocopy
- All the Candidates are also required to note that the Failure to submit any of the above will not entitle the candidate to the Admission Procedure.