AIMCET 2015 Counselling:
The following article mentioned below has been written on the AIMCET 2015 Counselling Procedure, this article on the AIMCET 2015 Counselling procedure states the instructions and guidelines for the AIMCET 2015 Counselling procedure, the dates for the AIMCET 2015 Counselling procedure and the Certification / Documentation required for the AIMCET 2015 Counselling.
AIMCET 2015 Counselling Dates:
The exact and the precise dates for the AIMCET 2015 Counselling have yet not been declared by the Official website. The AIMCET 2015 Counselling will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
The IIT, (Roorkee) will be conducting the AIMCET 2015 Counselling for the purpose of providing guidance and instructions to all the candidates who have passed out the entrance examinations. The AIMCET 2015 Counselling Procedure is also conducted for the purpose of inspection and documentation of the Candidate’s Certificates.
Certification / Documentation Required:
All the candidates are required to produce and submit the following certificates & documentation in both Original & Photocopy.
- Original AIMCET 2015 Counselling letter which is given by the Institute
- Original Admit Card
- Bank Draft which is required to be prepared as per the Guidelines for the purposes of the Admissions
- The candidates 10th Std SSC Examination Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Candidates 12th Std HSC Examination Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Rank Card / Score Card
- Candidate’s Graduate Certificate
- Community Certificate (if Candidate belongs to Reserved Categories)
- Candidates Medical Fitness Certificate
- Any other Certificate / Documentation which is required to be produced & submitted on Demand.
Further Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are required to produce all the above mentioned Certification & Documentation in both the Original & Photocopy
All the Candidates are also required to note that the Failure to submit any of the above will not entitle the candidate to the Admission Procedure.