The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee is responsible for conducting the AIMCET entrance exam in India every year. IIT conducts the AIMCET entrance exam on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The main purpose of conducting AIMCET entrance test exam is to admit the interested & eligible candidates for Post Graduate Courses.
Required importance is given to scores earned in exams & on the basis of which students are selected for various courses. Looking at the scores, students are allotted admissions to various Colleges/ Universities affiliated with IIT. Well the AIMCET entrance exam scores are concerned all over India in several Colleges & Universities hence separate entrance exam is conducted by the State Government as well as Central Government.
More or less candidates having a background in computer field turn out in maximum number to appear for All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET 2015). Questions are being asked to the candidates relating to the subject which candidates must answer on the basis of which scores are allotted to the candidates.
The AIMCET 2015 is likely to be held in the month of June/ July respectively at different centers all over India. All those candidates who are preparing thoroughly for AIMCET 2015 can very well go through the details presented by us. In order to apply for AIMCET 2015, candidates need to collect the application form from all the Indian Post Offices, Nationalized Banks as well as on IIT Roorkee’s website.
AIMCET 2015 Application Process
If the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria for AIMCET 2015, they can now proceed with the AIMCET 2015 Application Process.
- Only those candidates who are permanent residents of India are eligible to apply for AIMCET 2015.
- The Institute releases the application form on the Post Offices, Banks or candidates can download it online from the web portal of IIT http://www.iitr.ac.in/
- In order to get offline application form, candidates need to send DD which is drawn in of IIT Roorkee in favor of AIMCET should be sent to the address mentioned below:
Office of AIMCET
Centre for Continuing Education (New Block)
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
- Candidates must keep handy their scanned photograph & signature in case their application form is downloaded online.
- Candidates need to pay an application fees of Rs.1300/- for General category or Rs.650/- for SC/ST category.