AIMA RMAT Examination
All India Management Association Research Management Aptitude Test (AIMA RMAT) is a test carried out by All India Management Association in alliance with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). This test is a postdoctoral entrance test for admission to Ph.D in Business Administration programme.
- Applicant must have Master’s Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. or a PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, the applicant must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Minimum five years post qualification work experience in the industry at the managerial level or a minimum 5 years of teaching experience as full-time Faculty in Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to the University.
AIMA RMAT exam paper has objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs). The time duration of exam is 90 minutes. All the questions carry equal marks and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The AIMA RMAT exam comprises of following fields:
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Research Aptitude
- Business Communication
AIMA RMAT Sample Paper
Here is the sample question paper for AIMA RMAT for your reference in PDF form:
How to apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply by registering online at AIMS website: apps.aima.in/
- Last date for online registration: 28.11.2014
- Last date for receipt of filled application form: 01.12.2014
- Date of RMAT examination: 13.12.2014
Hope above information sample question papers may help you to apply and prepare for upcoming AIMA RAT examination. If you have any query, feel free to share with us in comments section.