The All India Management Association (AIMA) New Delhi has announced for UGAT 2015. UGAT 2015 refers to Under Graduate Aptitude Test. AIMA announces UGAT 2015 which shall be conducted at National/ International Level . Through UGAT 2015, admission is provided to students for various University approved Under Graduate Programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM and Integrated MBA etc..
Let us check out the details pertaining to the decision of AIMA announces UGAT 2015. Interested candidates please check out the eligibility norms, important dates as well the procedure to apply for UGAT 2015.
Candidates please check out the eligibility criteria norms specified for UGAT 2015.
- Candidates need to have a minimum qualification of atleast 10+2 or eqvivalent from a recognized University or Board
- On the other hands, those students who are appearing for 10+2 are also eligible to apply for UGAT 2015.
- Last date for Online registration : 29th April 2015
- Last date of receipt of online UGAT Online Registration Forms : 1st May 2015
- AIMA UGAT 2015 entrance test : 9th May 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates can register online at the official website http://apps.aima.in/Ugat2015
- Candidates can make a cash payment of Rs.450/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
- Or else, candidates can send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ” All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any bank.
How to download UGAT Admit Cards?
- Candidates need to check http://apps.aima.in/ugatadmitcard.aspx seven days prior to the test date.
- Individuals need to access individual Admit Card using UGAT Registration Form Number.
- Candidates must take a print out of the Admit Card from the link provided above.
- Admit Card shall possess the Roll Number & Test Center Address.
- Candidates must affix two similar photographs on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must get the photographs on the Admit Cards attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute/College from where the College has passed or going to pass.