AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) is an orthodox to serve as a core nurturing excellence in all aspects of health care. AIIMS was a combined dream of Jawaharlal Nehru and Amrit Kaur who created a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A liberal grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956.
AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. AIIMS conduct a national level examination for entrance in different medical courses. AIIMS MBBS 2015 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) for admission to MBBS course.
AIIMS been a top Medical Institute are located at different cities of India
- New Delhi
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2015 examination will be based on the syllabus imposed by the AIIMS examination authority. The question paper will have 200 Multiple choice and reason-assertion type questions (objective type question) from the following subjects,
- General knowledge
Important points to be kept in mind while you appear for AIIMS MBBS 2015 examination:
- Question Paper of AIIMS MBBS 2015 will be either in English or in Hindi according to the choice of applicant. Therefore candidate must select in the space provided in the application form regarding preference to have the question paper in English or Hindi. The choice cannot be changed later
- For every correct answer 1 mark will be obtained by the candidate.
- -1/3 marks for every incorrect answer that the candidate will answer.
- No marks for the questions that are not been answered by the candidates.
- More than one answer for a question will be treated as wrong answer and will be negatively marked.
|General knowledge||20||30 min|
Results of AIIMS MBBS 2015
The AIIMS MBBS 2015 result will be declared tentatively in the first week of July 2015. The results of candidate who are qualified will only be declared. For more important dates you can also read our previous article on AIIMS MBBS 2015 on www.careersamosa.com
For more details on AIIMS MBBS 2015 you can visit the official website – www.aiims.edu/
For more updates on Medical Entrance exam keep reading us on http://www.careersamosa.com