AIFD CAT 2015
Army Institute of Fashion & Design Creative Aptitude Test (AIFD CAT) is carried out by Army Institute of Fashion & Design founded by Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for providing admission to Post Graduate programs available at the Institute.
The following are the Post Graduate Programs offered by AIFD:
- Fashion Design
- Apparel Merchandising and Logistics Management
AIFD CAT 2015 Eligibility
- The applicant must have passed bachelors degree in any discipline or its equivalent examination with minimum required marks form a recognized institute or university.
- The applicant should be serving army person. OR serving medical officers of Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served in the Army for over 10 yrs as well as are members of AOBF. OR Retired Army person in receipt of regular pension, or former Army person who retired after minimum service of 10 years. OR Ex-army person who died during service / after retirement and family pension is granted. OR TA person who have finished 10 yrs of personified service. OR DSC person who are serving or retired with pension.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can download the application form from the official website of Army Institute of Fashion and Design. The applicants can also get the application form from the Institute itself or through post by sending a request along with the application fee. The duly filled application form with all the required documents is to be send to the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077.
AIFD CAT 2015 Application Fees
The application fees can be paid in cash or through Demand Draft in favor of “Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore”, payable at Bangalore. The following is the application fee for the AIFD CAT 2015 examination:
- Through Cash at the Institute: Rs. 500/-
- Through Demand Draft (DD): Rs. 550/-
- Through Demand Draft (DD) in case of request through post: Rs. 600/- (including postal charges Rs. 50/-)
AIFD CAT 2015 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form: 30.05.2015
- Last date for receipt of application form (With late fee of Rs.100/-): 16.06.2015
- Date of dispatching of admit cards to students: 16.06.2015
- Date of Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) and Interview: 23.06.2015
- Date of announcement of CAT Results: 04.07.2015
- Date of reporting for selected applicants to Institute for admission: 03.08.2015
- Date of commencement of program: 05.08.2015
For further details regarding AIFD CAT exam 2015 visit: www.aifdonline.in/