Satyabama University Admission 2015
Sathyabama University was founded in year 1987 by Jeppiaar Educational Trust under section (3) of the UGC Act, 1956. It was erlier known as Sathyabama Engineering College is a pioneer institute that imparts knowledge in the field of science, engineering, technology as well as education.
Sathyabama University, Chennai announces for admission to Undergraduate programs, commencing in 2015-16. The following are the programs offered by the university:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in: Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- D.S- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- The applicant must have passed in HSC/ intermediate (10 + 2) examination with minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (for BDS) from any state board or CBSE / ICSE
- The applicant must have passed 10th Standard/ SSC or its equivalent examination with minimum of 60% marks form recognized school in April 2010 or after that
Note: The applicants appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of an entrance exam held by the University.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply online or can download the form from the official website of Satyabama University. The duly filled application form along with the required documents is to be send to “Registrar, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai 600119”.
The applicants can also get the application form at major post offices and Indian Bank branches throughout India by paying Rs. 550/-.
- Last date for the submission of the application form: 28.03.2015
- Date of Paper-based entrance exam: 19.04.2015
- Dates for Online entrance examination: 22.04.2015, 23.04.2015 & 24.04.2015
Hope the above information will help you to apply for B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS programs available at Satyabama University. For further information regarding Admission 2015 at Satyabama University visit: www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in/